jueves, 17 de septiembre de 1998

H.I.V.


Verse fast I:
I have signed a contract with the death
I know that it's impossible to break
They have said my illness has no cure
Yeah I know that I will die for sure

Chorus:
The time is running faster
I don't know what to do
Maybe infect a few
I have a counter inside of me
Why did she lie?
My life is passing by

Verse fast II:
She did not say one-of-us should then die
Liar liar liar... now I realize
Instead she said there was no point to worry about
Say goodbye 'cause in this world you're already out

--------------------------------- X ---------------------------------

Verse slow I:
I can't stop myself of asking and asking why me
I accept it's impossible to survive
Ohhhh / I will surely die

Verse slow II:
Now I live every minute of my life
I appreciate your mercy I'm dead but I'm still alive


ULTIMATUM

No hay comentarios:

El abrazo final

Cuando el sol se ponga En el largo día de mi vida La Madre Tierra me recibirá  Con brazos abiertos en su seno Libraré al mundo de mi maldad ...