domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

If one day...

INTRO: tempo 120
(Amaj7 Dmaj7 Esus4) x 2

VERSE 1:
Amaj7                         Dmaj7       E
   Some fear, some worry, 
   confusion, all makes me think about
          if one day...             
          if one day...

   If one day, the sun never shines again,
   the sunflower is no longer bright
       will little prince       
       still stand beside?

BRIDGE 1:
F#m           F#sus2
        Who knows  
      Dmaj7                         Abm11/C#
the answer where I can find?

CHORUS:
       A                 E                       F#m
My child have faith in what's in your mind
                     Bm                           E
There's a rainbow where my promise lies,
A                      E
Search for it! Go for it!
                   F#m            Bm                   
Remember I will be forever
                E         A
on your right side

VERSE 2:
No matter the sky falls, 
No matter the earth vanishes
Please keep the smile! Enjoy singing high!

BRIDGE 2:
If one day, no wind flies the kite
If one day, can sing with no fear inside

Note: I only composed the music... the lyrics is from 小华...

No hay comentarios:

《不可避免的我》

《不可避免的我》 我知道你不喜欢我诗句的粗粝, 也明白你厌倦我言辞的锋刃。 我知道你更偏爱古时诗人的格调, 也懂得我的诗在你眼前悄然无闻…… 但我就在这里,如一枚锈蚀的锚…… 我不会永远停留,可此刻我就在这里 至少直到蛀虫将我整个身躯啃尽, 那时我将如尘埃坠落,混入沙中。 我的手...