miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015


Among all the elements in this Earth
I have always been interested in the liquid one.
It has many names around the world,
but now I want to call it 水。

水 is soft but can become hard if someone strokes it violently.
水 flows with grace and elegance, but escapes in gas state if receives high temperatures.
水 becomes hard as a rock if the cold chills it.
水 always adapts to the container that imprisons it, 
however if there's a hole, 水 will escape as fast as possible.
水 is heavy, but not so much as rock and less than air.

Its grace amazes me, its adaptability shows me wisdom,
its softness and hardness give me a clue about life.
It's not good to be always the same as the rock is,
otherwise a hammer will prove how wrong you were.
It's not a good idea to always fly around the world as the air does,
because after flying and coming to ground someday,
you will realize how much life you have lost.

水 can be solid... 
水 is normally such a flexible liquid... 
水 can dance with the air in gas state as well...

How else can I explain?

No hay comentarios:

El abrazo final

Cuando el sol se ponga En el largo día de mi vida La Madre Tierra me recibirá  Con brazos abiertos en su seno Libraré al mundo de mi maldad ...